When you need someone you really can trust ...
Law is a tough business. I know it from experience. Since entering on January 1964 at 9 o'clock as a law student my first legal employment at the Law Office of Jaatinen & Särö at Mannerheimintie 14 in Center of Helsinki and getting in hand papers of several rental cases and an order to go straight to the Helsinki District Court at 10 o'clock and drive the cases. That was both the first and last time I was afraid of going into a court. And after that studying law was not anymore a way to get a degree - it was an absolutely necessary means to survive in the courtroom against the best attorneys of the time in Helsinki. Law, contracts, negotiations, litigations and creative problem solving became main part of my life. And it still goes on - older but wiser. And still studying. And still going strong! (Dickie Engström - Master of Law and Senior Counselor of Delex Oy).
We are a law office with the main line on business and contract law.
Our strengths are
- 48 years experience of all levels and areas and courts of law
- 25 years Member of the Bar of Helsinki
- long experience as a Member of the Board of many pk-companies
- high level of prodessional skills
- availability - you always get contact with get us when really needed (24/7)
- reliability, honesty and empathy = durable client relations
- easy and interactive communication (phone, email)
- 8 languages (French, Spanish, German, English, Danish, Norvegian, Swedish and Finnish) fluently and italian, Portugues and Dutch understood
- reasonable billing